Skip to content
- Fill the famous DS-160 form online.
- Take the appointment online as early as possible.
- Arrive early on the visa stamping day because there will be a very long queue outside the US embassy.
- Don’t bring the laptop and Ipads with you because they are not allowed and you should search the nearby hotel to store them temporarily.
- Bring everything about the documents even they are not asked on the list. For example, your CV, offer letter, etc.
- Speak clearly and in detail about your experiences when they are asking.
- In the end, you should ask if your visa is approved or checked!
- If your visa unfortunately checked, be patient and send emails to USA Paris embassy for the update regularly.